The goal of the JOBS program is to help young adults through meaningful employment and life skills preparation for responsible adult living.
- Assessment and Consultation
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Treatment Planning
- Care Coordination
- Treatment and Resource Referral
- Individualized job development, placement, and advocacy (We help you train, find, and be placed in jobs you want!)
- Assistance with housing
- Access to community resources and getting the most out of them
- Training for independent living
- Support of school-based teams
- Promotion of self-awareness and determination
- Crisis intervention
We believe that positive work experience is crucial in providing confidence, increased self-esteem, and financial security necessary to make a successful transition into adulthood.
Who is it for?
- Young adults ages 16-22
- Focused on employment, obtaining employment support, preparation, and training
- Young adults who want to build a trusting relationship with an adult advocate who can help them land a job through a holistic approach
Do you qualify?